By Alyn G. McFarland,Nora Henry
Help scholars to use and improve their wisdom, progressing from easy strategies to extra complex Chemistry, with labored examples, functional actions and mathematical help all through.
- presents aid for all 12 required practicals with actions that introduce functional paintings and different experimental investigations in Chemistry
- deals targeted examples to aid scholars familiarize yourself with tricky strategies akin to actual Chemistry calculations
- Mathematical talents are built-in in the course of the booklet and all summarised in a single bankruptcy for simple reference
- enables you to simply degree development with Differentiated finish of subject questions and try your self Questions
- Develops realizing with unfastened on-line entry to check your self solutions, a longer word list, studying results and subject Summaries
Read or Download AQA A Level Chemistry Student Book 2 (AQA A level Science) PDF
Best chemistry reference books
Clinical Protocols for hearth research presents entire insurance from ancient, developmental, present, and useful views. the writer, uniquely certified with years of expertise in either on-site investigations and lab analyses, offers a source that's unheard of intensive and concentration.
All pathology citizens should have an excellent command of scientific chemistry, toxicology, immunology, and laboratory information to achieve success pathologists, in addition to to go the yank Board of Pathology exam. medical chemistry, besides the fact that, is a subject during which many senior clinical scholars and pathology citizens face demanding situations.
This totally up to date and improved moment version of a hugely renowned textual content ebook makes a speciality of the constitution and mechanism in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry. Carbohydrates play very important roles in organic platforms as strength resources, as structural fabrics, and as informational constructions (when they can be connected to proteins or lipids).
Medical Electroencephalography offers an appraisal of the worth of electroencephalography in scientific drugs and a short exposition of its suggestions. The publication presents chapters that debate the recording strategies of electroencephalography; the conventional grownup EEG; functions of EEG to yes ailments resembling epilepsy, cerebral tumors, head accidents and vascular lesions; and the worth and barriers of electroencephalography.
Extra resources for AQA A Level Chemistry Student Book 2 (AQA A level Science)